Friday, April 24, 2009

It's Going to be 80 Dregrees This Weekend!

Around Town

Tallulah/ Eat Bar
Sunday Cinema Series Presents: Office Space @ 8pm
Sun Apr 26
Complimentary concessions and truffle butter popcorn!

I like Tallulah, I have no idea why I don't make it there more often.

From the Foodie in Me

If you are looking for a good recipe site, I suggest allrecipes.com
It's a good website for every recipe you could every want. I highly suggest making a profile for yourself. I have lost many a recipe because I haven't had someplace to save them. This site lets you comment, score, save your favorite recipes, contribute recipes, and suggest alterations for recipes. I give two thumbs up!

Update

I'm feeling better.

TV/ Books/ Movies

Parks and Recreation- I love the head manager guy who is against the government. I don't know if this show is going to make it, but I am a huge fan of that guy... reminds me of some Ron Paul supporters I know...

My Pet Peeve

People who talk on their cell phones while using the bathroom.
It's GROSS!!! Is your conversation so important that you can't wait 10 seconds to pee? Seriously? Also, I've now heard texting coming from the stall next to mine. I know what the click click click of a blackberry sounds like, and it's unmistakable from a bathroom stall.
Seriously people, leave your work at your desk for a few minutes and take some "me" time while you use the potty.

This pet peeve is dedicated to Emily Clark Canizaro... she knows why.
My Addiction To...

Blue Bell Rocky Road Ice Cream

It's delicious. I don't know how many of you out there have had Blue Bell Ice Cream... but it's the best ice cream in the country. Hands down. No questions asked. The Texas State society flies it in every year for our congressional meet and greet. Now, they just fly in vanilla, which I am happy for BUT, I absolutely go nuts for the Rocky Road version. It has everything you could want in ice cream. Nuts, Marshmellow, Chocolate... mmmm...

Personal Weird Fact of the Day...

Rodents FREAK me the f out.
No joke. Once my dad bought a "mouse" (turns out it was fake) in the house by it's tail and waved it in front of me. I burst into tears. I was 24 at the time.
Another time I pushed Annie into oncoming traffic because a rat scurried by me while walking down the street in G-town. This was last year.
I don't like mice, gerbils, rats, squirrels, guinea pigs, nutria, and anything else rodent like.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment