Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tina's Favorite Things: Beauty Products

I'm a KISS (keep it simple sweetie) kinda girl. I don't wear a lot (or any) makeup for the most part. In the morning I don't eve blow dry my hair. I just never got into that whole makeup routine. It wasn't until recent years that I even knew HOW to put on makeup. However, I have come across a few products that I now love.

Evian Facial Spray


Have you tried this stuff? It's amazing. It's a light mist of water (with moisturizers) in a tiny spray bottle. It's perfect size to fit in my purse. I got it as part of my bridesmaid gift for a wedding I was in in Dallas. The wedding was outside in June, so I definitely needed this product. It was so hot and this kept me just a few degrees cooler.

Clinique Eyeliner

I've never paid a lot of money (more than $5) for eyeliner. I was so dumb. The eyeliner at Clinique is amazing. It's cream based to it goes on creamy and blends perfectly. I also bought it not in black, but in violet. If there is one thing I have learned, it's that brown people look amazing in purple. I run with that.

Burt's Bees Lip Balm

So I know this is nothing new for most of you out there, but I couldn't not give a shout out to Burt's Bees. This lip balm kicks Chapstick's butt. I'm not really sure what's in it (crack maybe?) but I'm addicted. It's gotten to the point that I don't ask people if they have Chapstick, or lip balm, I ask if they have Burt's.


No comments:

Post a Comment