Wednesday, January 27, 2010

State of the Chaz

State of the Chaz was 3 years ago!
Happy (belated) Birthday Chaz!

State of the Union

I watched the SOTU address this evening. I think no matter what side of the aisle you're on we all know that big changes need to be made in this country. Obama has been in office one year, it will be interesting to see what the remaining 2 years bring.

TV/Books/Movies

Next week is sweeps week! I'm sad that there was very little new TV this week, but next week is all new!

Babysitting

Is there anyone out there that wants to babysit on Valentine's Day? I have a few families that need people.

New Format

So, I've been thinking about a new format for my blog. As you all know, I won't be 26 forever. Once my birthday rolls around I am thinking about consolidating my crafts blog, this blog, and a foodie type blog all into one new blog. Are there any opinions out there? Do you like the 2 blog format, or would you like one stop shopping for all my blogging?

2 comments:

  1. I like having a just Tina blog that sometimes gives good tips, like it currently is, and a second crafts blog to turn to when I want to try something new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love im26nowwhat.blogspot.com... I say keep that, just revamp the title! I follow lots of blogs that started as something like an age or married without kids and they're now older and with kids, etc. I think it would be neat to look back at this blog in 3 years and see the first posts and the inspiration for it!

    ReplyDelete