Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snowpocalypse 2K10

That's right. Its the second snowpocalypse of the season. I have to say I'm getting a bit tired of the snow, but here is my weekend recap, and I'll try to post some pics later on:

Friday

Went to babysit around 2pm. Played with the kids inside. The baby was great, but I'm convinced I'm going to give him a seizure... he LOVES watching TV.
Headed over to the Webbs house to be snowed in there. We stayed up drinking all night long. Dank nearly a bottle of rum.

Saturday
Hangover city. Helped Annie paint some, watched "The Hangover" at their neighbor's house (quite fitting). Everyone was in bed by midnight.

Sunday
Woke up, painted Annie and Frank's office. Walked to Lost Dog Cafe. It was closed. Walked to Bob and Edith's grabbed lunch for everyone to-go.
Ate lunch, took a nap while Dan and Frank FIFA'd it up (Annie and I had protested FIFA all weekend long). Woke up, drove home (Thanks to Dan and Frank shoveling out my car -- thanks guys!). Got within a block of my house, and realized my street wasnt plowed. Turned around. Parked at the safeway and walked 5 blocks back to my house...uphill... in the snow... barefoot.... okay, maybe not barefoot, but it still wasnt fun. Waiting for the Superbowl to start.
Woo, last day of football!

So, that was my snowpocalypse2K10. There is still about 2 feet of snow on the ground, and I don't think it's going anywhere. le sigh. Ill updatw with a superbowl post and pics later. Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment