Thursday, November 5, 2009

Unemployment

is the best.
No seriously, it really is.
I thought I would be blogging everyday since I am no longer a 9-5er. Instead I've been living it up. I get errands accomplished, I can cook meals. I get things organized. I've gone back to the gym. I really love being unemployed.

Of course, this can't last forever. I have started my part time job at Chaos solutions. I love it too though. Basically I work when I can. The pay is decent (less than I was making before, but still enough to keep me in cheesy poofs). I really don't think I can go back to working a 9-5. For the first time in a long time I am truly happy.

Trip to RI

I'm headed off to RI this weekend. My friends Dave and Rachel are getting married! I'm really excited for them. I made Rachel's veil, just like I made Annie's veil when she got married.
I'll post pictures of it soon on my crafts blog. i'll also have lots of wedding pics to post here for your viewing entertainment.

From the Foodie in Me

Super Taco
That's right. I'm reviewing a place called Super Taco. It's this hole in the wall taco place in Adams Morgan. I LOVE it. I dont get out to AM very much, so it's definitely a special thing for me to go there. Their food is great, real Mexican cooking, not El Salvadorian, like much of DC/VA. It's right off calvert street. Also the owners speak perfect English, so if your Spanish isn't up to par there is nothing to worry about, you can still convey your order. 4 stars.

TV/Books/Movies

Glee.
I LOVE Glee. It's totally become my new favorite show. I bought their first CD, which came out 2 days ago. It's on sale at Target right now for $10! Go buy Glee!

No comments:

Post a Comment