Friday, November 13, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away...

Come again another day.

I'm cold, and I have no desire to go out in the rain today. Blah.

TV/Movies/Books

The Princess and the Frog

I hope all of you have heard that Disney is now coming out with a new animated film. The premiere date is December 11th. I cannot begin to explain how excited I am for this. I totally grew up on Disney princess movies. I think I own all of them. I am so happy they decided to go back to the 2-D hand drawn animation. Also the characters themselves will be singing the songs, instead of an over score sung by Phil Collins. I know I can't be alone as a child who sung "A Whole New World" and "Apart of Their World" so many times that their parents ended up hating the movies, or better yet, you broke the tape because you rewound it so much.
I don't care if I am the only adult there without a child, I'm seeing this movie in the theaters.

I really have nothing else to say today, but let it be noted, I did post.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment