Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bitches is Crazy

Every once in awhile a guy will remark on how crazy girls are, or on the crazy things we do.
We are indeed crazy. We know this. We try and hide it as much as we can, but sometimes the cup of crazy runneth over, and this is what you get to see.

I can't count the number of times I have flown off the handle for no reason. Should I apologize to my significant other? Yes. Do I apologize? Almost never.
For all you men out there. Just accept the crazy, don't try to understand it, or rationalize it. Reason and logic don't belong in girl world.

Football

Dallas Cowboys won last night. I think everyone should know.

Weird Personal Fact of the Day

I don't like scented lotion. It's too much. I don't want to walk around all day smelling like green tea, vanilla, ginger, apple, cinnamon....

Weekend Shenanigans

I'm babysitting this weekend at a hotel. Sounds sketchy right? The people I normally babysit for have friends in town for a high school reunion. They are staying in VA, and have asked me to babysit for their kids. This will be interesting for a few reasons. First, there is the hotel aspect. Luckily the hotel has a pool, so the kids should be occupied for a good amount of time with that. I have no idea what I'll do when it's bed time though. Also, the kids are older. I normally babysit for kids who are 4 or younger. I think this is easier. You are an authority figure, so they have to listen to you. These kids are 9 and 7. It'll be fun, I'm sure, but completely different than what I'm used to.

Also going to Annapolis this weekend with the Popa. Should be fun.

Adoption

I babysit for a family who is adopting their second child this December. They are so excited for the opportunity to welcome another child into their home (they already have one little girl who is adopted). I couldn't be happier for them. I think adoption is one of the hardest best things you could ever do.
I can't even begin to pretend I know the heartache that comes with giving a child away. I can't imagine being faced with a harder decision. But I have witnessed first hand the joy and happiness that comes with bringing a child into your home. I know lots of people that are adopted, or have adopted children, their lives are completed by this process. They are given a family.

Okay, that's the end of my schpiel.

No comments:

Post a Comment