Monday, September 28, 2009

Random Weekend Antics

I drove into the city twice this weekend. I participated in a bridal shower and a bachelorette party. I had a lot of fun, and although I didnt drink a lot I did have one cigarette, and made it home about 3am. Reminds me of college.

From the Foodie in Me

Cafe Odeon
This place is in Dupont. It lots of Italian food. The food was decent and the prices were very reasonable but our service sucked. I am a huge service person, I feel that bad service will really impact your meal. While I realize that everyone sometimes gets "in the weeds" (service talk for "really busy"), I have no tolerance for lots of people standing around doing nothing. That's what I saw a lot of. With all the great places to eat, I don't know that I'd go back to this place.

Around Town

I think I mentioned that Lebowski Fest is in town. Tonight at the 9:30 Club.
The dude abides.

No comments:

Post a Comment