Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Can't Shake This Cold

I WROTE THIS POST LAST WEEK AND NEVER POSTED IT.

I've had it for a week now. Today I'm coughing, stuffed up and a bit queasy. I am however back at work.

I'm going to put this out there for all: I am actively looking for a new job. If you know of anything you think I might be a fit for, please let me know.



TV/Books/Movies



Mad Men (First Season Spoilers)

I know a lot of you out there must watch this show. I just finished the first season. I am such a huge fan. It's weird because the main charachter has so many flaws, but you can't help but like Don Draper. I will say that my least favorite charachter is Peggy. I have no idea why. I just don't like her. I figured out she was pregnant about three episodes before the season finale, so I kind of saw that coming. It helps when you watch all the shows in a row. I think my favorite charachter is Rachel Meinken. I love that she isn't willing to indulge Don. I'm excited to start on Season 2!



Planes, Trains and Automobiles



Actually just automobiles in this instance. I might (looking like a very high liklihood) have a car! My friend Sarah is selling her car to me. I'm taking it for a test drive on Thursday, but barring the steering wheel falling off in my hand, I'm pretty sure I'm taking it. I'm very excited to have a car again. When I lived in New Orleans I did all the driving. My friends either didn't have cars or just didn't drive much. I was always the one picking people up and taking them places. I was always the go-to for a wal-mart run. Or the girl calling you to come hang out for the afternoon (at Brunos) saying "Meet me in the turnaround". I'm really excited about driving again!

No comments:

Post a Comment