Thursday, October 1, 2009

If You Could be Friends With Anyone Famous...

Who would you pick?
I'd pick Drew Barrymore. She just seems so f-ing cool. She's down to earth, and has an "I don't give a fuck" attitude. I love that. I feel like I could hang out with her at Jay's and she'd be totally down with that.

Weird Personal Fact of the Day

I don't wear makeup. I hate it. It feels like there is goop all over my face. I'm secretly terrified of the day I have to start wearing makeup. Boo old age.

The DMV

I know that everyone has heard people rant about the DMV. I know it isnt news to hear how awful they are. But this is my blog, I'll rant if I like.
The DMV sucks.
I recently moved. I went online to change my address. In order to change my address online I need to request a PIN number. They send this pin number to you at your old address... wtf? How does that make any sense at all. It's the 21st century people. Use email! Saves everyone time and money.

Crafting

I know I haven't been keeping my craft blog up to date, but expect all new crafts starting next week. On the agenda are 1. a mask for a masquerade ball. 2. How to make a purse out of a place mat. 3. Decoupaged tables. Get excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment