Thursday, May 27, 2010

Walmart

Say what you will... I LOVE walmart.

I really really do.

On Tuesday I made the trek out to Springfield to pick up provisions at Walmart. I have started going there about once a month. Although it's a drive, it saves me a lot of money. I can get basic staple groceries there for dirt cheap prices. I also love being able to pick up clothes, food, bath supplies, and ammo all in one trip.

Yes you read that right, ammo.

While I was wandering around the toy department, I stumbled upon the ammunition counter.

Yes, right near the toys, which I found amusing.

A friend of mine had told me that the ammo at Walmart was the cheapest around, I decided to look into it.

I have a .22. I asked for the ammo... $1.47 for 50 rounds. This is less than half of what I pay at the range. I bought 500 rounds... because at $15, I couldn't afford not to.

I was also tempted to buy a hula hoop... but I refrained, after proving to myself in the aisles of walmart, that I could still hula.

Other than that I got some gym clothes, provisions for the beach, and groceries.

Again... I love Walmart.



No comments:

Post a Comment