Monday, March 29, 2010

Booked!

That's right I have booked the house I will be staying in over memorial day in the outer banks.

I am SOOO excited.

This is the third year that my friends and I rent a house in the Outer Banks of NC. It's starting to become a wonderful little tradition that I couldn't be happier about. My hope is that one day when we all "grow up" we will continue to come to the outer banks together with our families. As of right now I like to think of my friends in DC (and NYC -shout out to Theo) as my extended family. I am ever grateful to have them in my life, and I seriously can't wait to be on those sandy beaches!

Moving

Speaking of great friends I want to shout out to The Webbs, Matt, Anna, Chaz, Holly, Tamsin, Stephen, and Sarah. They all helped me move this past weekend... to the third story of my new apt building... a building without an elevator. They were real troopers and I appreciate all of their help SO much.
Also, I'll have before and after decorating shots up soon.

Birthday Brunch for Becky!

Happy Birthday to Becky! We celebrated with a girls brunch at Harry's Tap Room on Saturday.
Here we all are looking lovely:


Holy Week

As many of you know I am Catholic. This past Sunday was the start of Holy Week for us Christians. I am happy to say I have done very well with my Lenten fasting. I have successfully given up gchat on my blackberry and abstained from meat on Fridays. This week I plan on attending mass at St. Ann's in Arlington on Thursday and Friday. However the Thursday mass is bilingual (not a problem) but Friday mass is in Spanish! I still think I'll attend. When I was little we attended mass in Spanish all the time. I haven't done this in years, but I'm hoping it will all come back to me!

Oh, and Happy Passover to my Jewish friends!

1 comment:

  1. Aw thanks Tina!! I had a great time Sunday, and I cannot wait for OBX. We're going to have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete