Thursday, May 14, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

To Laurie, Mike and Olivia (and Peter).
I don't know if anyone reads the blogs in my blog list. But if you've been following the Levia's I am glad to report Olivia's transplant has been approved. I'm very excited and happy for them and their family.

Tennis Elbow

More like I'm lazy and out of shape and one afternoon of tennis has me aching 2 days later.
I don't really enjoy the gym because I get bored on the machines, even with music and TV. I really liked my step class at WSC but they just went up in price again and 2 classes a week is not worth what they are charging me. So I decided to take up tennis. I'm awful, but I have my first lesson this Sunday. I played 2 days ago with someone random from CL, and I'm playing with another CL person today after work. I really want to start working out and a game like this is just what I need to keep me going.

Around Town

Screen on the Green
So by now everyone knows that the classic screen on the green on the mall is cancelled this summer cause HBO doesn't want to sponsor it anymore. BUT that doesn't mean you can get your movie watching on. There are many other places that have free outdoor film screenings.
This website: http://www.washingtonian.com/articles/artsfun/12352.html lists them.
Enjoy!

From the Foodie in Me

Vitamin Water Smoothie (1 serving)
4 strawberries
1/2 Cup of Vitamin Water (any flavor, I use lemonade)
1 cup ice.
1/2 kiwi
1 banana

Blend in Blender until smooth and serve!
Delish!

Grinds My Gears
Loyola... they are still ticking me off so they deserved a second rant.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Tina! I'm just so releaved that I don't have to fight with the insurance company anymore. It was so nice to wake up this morning and realize that all over again that it was approved! I told Nicole Roe about your blog and she can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete