Wednesday, June 23, 2010

NYC in a Weekend

Sorry I haven't posted the last couple of days. My mind and body have ganged up against me, putting me in a state of mental and physical exhaustion.

But I'm back!

This past weekend was the end of my monthly weekend travel. I was in NYC with Tamsin, we were visiting Theo. Day one started out in typical Theo fashion, we grabbed coffee and Starbucks. We took our breakfast to Battery Park.


The view of the Statue of Liberty from Battery Park.

After that we went to the Guggenheim. The whole thing is a spiral upwards. I wish I could have shot a better picture, but my camera is dead and I desperately need a new one. For now the camera phone will have to do.

After the Guggenheim we walked around Central Park for a bit. This is a pic from the Jackie Kennedy O'nasis Reservoir.... Whew! What a mouthful!

After meandering for a bit we went to the Met. We decided not to take a tour because we had to go get ready for our Broadway show!

We saw Promises, Promises! It was fantastic!
Did you know Kristen Chenowith is a Gamma Phi Beta?!
I am positive my friends get tired of me telling them that factoid. :)

This is the really cool chandelier inside the theater.

I have no idea why, but I really love blurry pictures of myself laughing.
I'm a weirdo...

After the show we went to a really awesome champagne bar called "Flute".
I wanted to take a pic of all our glasses clinking... Theodora decided to be a creeper...
It was a fabulous weekend! I definitely have to go back soon! Theo, how about Columbus day?
Love, Tina Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment