Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Diet of Champions

Today I had 4 chicken nuggets shaped like dinosaurs, half a serving of easy mac, and 9 bagel bites. I feel like I'm in college again. ( I hope Theo (losingweightinthecity.com) isn't reading this cause I've sucked at her challenge this week))
I do have an excuse... the snow.
I'm sure everyone is tired of hearing about how awful the snow is. If you fall into that boat you may want to scroll down some.

10 Reasons Snow Sucks

1. my car was towed
2. shoveling
3. falling/ face planting
4. wet socks/shoes/ jeans
5. having to wear socks in the first place
6. artificial heat gives me a headache
7. cabin fever/ stir crazy
8. was supposed to start my new job this week but the paperwork cant go thru because the government has been closed for days.
9. no new crafts/ or info for my blog
10. haven't had fruit in days cause the safeway is out of produce

I could easily go on, but I think I've made my point.

Football

THE SAINTS WON THE SUPERBOWL! Woo!
More than anything this made me miss living in the south. I think I am making the right decision staying in DC, but that doesn't keep me from missing Texas and NOLA like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment