Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Very Manly Post

I had to balance out yesterday's uber girly post with something a little manly, so today we talk about tools.

I'm a tool nut. In my arsenal I have a glass cutter, a hand saw, a variable speed power drill, hammers, wrenches, screwdrivers (both flathead and philips), a staple gun/nail gun combo, a caulk gun, and a few more to fill it all out. Lately though I have felt the need to expand.

I went to Texas to visit my parent's last week, and wouldn't you know, my dad had extras of two items that I'm just itching to play with. A Circular Saw

Seriously, a circular saw is super badass. I could cut through bones with that thing! (Not that I would.). Now I can cut down my headboard a few inches, and perhaps even cut some 2 by 4's to make a few shelves, you never know.

He also had an extra jig saw.


Jig Saw

This is a great saw to cut out shapes and patterns in wood. I've never used a jig saw before, so I might grab some practice boards before I dive into a project. I can't wait!

Are you a tool fanatic? What should my next tool purchase be?

Love,

Tina Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment