Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Love, Tina Marie Antiques

El numbero uno.

That mean's "The Number One", as in "The number one thing to-do on my "30 before 30" list was to establish my business in New Orleans. Originally the plan was to move my catering business down here and to open up a food truck. This plan existed before I found the awesomeness that is antiques. I know I sound like a little old lady, but I seriously LOVE this business. If you've ever seen "Storage Wars" or "American Pickers", I kind of do a cross between those two things. I buy items at auction and sometimes I pick items. This satisfies my love of shopping.
I also love to be crafty and restore old items, which I get to do in this line of work.
Earlier this month I high-tailed it to Texas and brought back a ton of stuff for my little shop.
I have a space in the Magazine Antique Mall.
3017 Magazine St
New Orleans, LA 70115
(504) 896-9994
(next to Sucre, across from the Cigar shop)
I have tons of "fun" items. (That one is for you Frank.)
My goal is to have pictures up on my website soon, so you can buy things from far, far away.

I'm so excited for this ya'll.

Love,
Tina Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment