Monday, July 13, 2009

My Goal is to post something every day this week...

luckily Annie tool care of yesterday for me.
Thanks Annie!

Texas on My Mind


So I've been thinking more and more about moving to Texas in a year. I miss my family and the south, but I also feel like there are more job opportunities in Texas than there are here.

Of course I know the old saying "if you want to make God laugh, make plans". So I'm taking all this with a grain of salt.

Moving to Ballston!

So big news! I'm moving away from my lovely little apartment in Lyon Park to the Bluemont area of Ballston. I'm really excited to live in a house again, something I haven't done since high school. I can't tell you if I am more excited about the washer/dryer or the yard.

I move on August 15th, so if you're in the area, and you want to help a damsel in distress move, you're welcome to pitch in. I'm buying beer and pizza (or maybe backyard barbecue) for the helpers! (PS- It's a serious move, a complete bedroom and living room set, though I have the use of a pickup truck for the majority of the day.

I will say I am sad to be leaving the clizzle-dizzle, it has served me well for these past 3 years.

TV/Movies/ Books


Entourage

Ari Gold is the f-ing man. I don't care what the critics say about these guys being d-bags. I love this show. It's complete money.

Grinds My Gears

Beers on Tap

I think every bar should serve at least micro brew beer on tap. I miss Dr. Dremo's. I loved that place, and the dive quality it had about it. But mostly I loved that it had Shiner Bock and Purple Haze on Tap. That stuff was the shiz. More bars should do that.

Weird Personal Fact


I own six sets of sheets. I didn't think this was weird till I talked to a couple people. Apparently it is not normal to own this many sheets. But I keep upping the thread count so that one set is better than the last. I'm up to 800 thread count, but now I realize I'll have to drop some serious dough if i want to keep up the pace.

From the Foodie in Me

Ir you twitter follow @MarthaStewart . It's really her. She's the bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment