Sunday, June 2, 2013

Summer Checklist


I really enjoyed my 30 b4 30 list. It was a great way to hold myself accountable for lots of things I wanted to accomplish. I still need to write blog posts about a few of these, but in the mean time I decided to write another list; a summer checklist.

 So, in no particular order here are things I want to do this summer (by September 15th - also it comes out to one thing per week):

1. Make popsicles

2. Go to the beach

3. Go to an outdoor movie (screen on the green type thing)

4. Run a half marathon

5. Go to an outdoor concert

6. Run through a sprinkler

7. Ride a roller coaster

8. Go fruit/berry picking

9. Roast Marshmellows

10. Make Sun Tea

11. Go to a Baseball game

12. Paint something/ create art

13. Grill out in my backyard

14. Take a nap in the sun.

What are your summer plans?

1 comment:

  1. We can make popsicles and an outdoor concert in Nashville!

    ReplyDelete