Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I Cheated...

When I made my summer checklist I cheated a little bit.
2. Go to the beach
 I had already done this! If you follow me on facebook you have likely seen the awesome pics being posted of my vacation in the Outer Banks. This year I stayed in Nags Head with friends. It was amazing.


Sarah bought a tent shade thing from Coleman. This was maybe the best purchase she has ever made It was great to have a place on the beach that was shaded from the sun, and easy to find. If you look REALLY closely you can see both of us in there. 


One of the days at the beach we decided to make a day trip to Orcacoke (pronounced like Okra and coke).
Ocracoke is an island very close to South Carolina. We had to take a ferry to get there. This is  pic of the girls on the ferry ride back. 


One of the days we spent poolside we decided to go buy pool floaties. We had a large order and the store (Wings) offered to blow them up for free. It seemed silly not to accept. 


One of the days spent on the beach I decided to dig a hole, then I got in the hole. I promise I was wearing a bathing suit and wasn't naked. 


This is one of the many lighthouses in the OBX. I think this was Bodie Island. 

I love the time I spent in the OUter Banks and can't wait to go back next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment