Yep, I know it's cliche, but with my impending move I have decided to take a look at what I really want to accomplish before I am 30. It was actually really hard to come up with 30 things. I'm attributing that to the fact that I have accomplished quite a lot already in my life, and also with the fact that I wanted to make the list accomplishable. Truly I want to visit all the continents, and swim with sharks, and do about a million other things that would quickly rack up my VISA bill. While there is some travel on the list, I think it's all stuff I'll be able to fit in the next 16 months. So without further ado...
Tina's 30 before 30 List
1. Get my catering business started in New Orleans.
2. Go skydiving.
3. Go to Disneyland/ Disneyworld.
4. Dip my toes in the pacific ocean.
5. Be a size 10 or smaller on my 30th birthday (unless I medically cant be).
6. Run a 5K, no walking allowed.
7. Visit another foreign country.
8. Write and illustrate a children's book.
9. See either the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade or watch the ball drop in Times Square.
10. See the Grand Canyon up close and personal.
11. Finally legally change my name on my driver's license and all official documents.
12. Read at least half of the "100 Classic Book Collection".
13. Attend a game at Cowboys Stadium.
14. Go to High tea at the Ritz or some other fancy hotel.
15. Learn to drive a stick.
16. Make a full size quilt.
17. Write down all my family recipes and make a book, with pictures. 18. Teach a class/seminar/ workshop.
19. Roth IRA (private goal)
20. Learn 10 new recipes by heart from different world cuisines (no southern/ Texan/ or Mexican food).
21. Do the polar bear plunge somewhere.
22. Blog twice a week for a year.
23. Take a class in something I have no idea how to do (non exercise).
24. Successfully debone a chicken (harder than it sounds).
25. Paint something and enter it in an art exhibit/ competition.
26. Get a concealed carry permit.
27. Save for and purchase a DSLR camera.
28. Get a family photo taken professionally.
29. Spend an entire day at a spa (mani-pedi-facial-massage).
30. Have a fabulous 30th Birthday party in Vegas (or someplace equally as fabulous).